Any access and use of information on the Jakob Carter website, including purchasing of our product, is subject to the following terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, “we”, “us”, “our” and “the company” refers to Jakob Carter.
We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended.
Therefore, Jakob Carter recommends you read our terms and conditions each time you visit our website.
All prices are in, and processed in New Zealand dollars (NZD). We endeavour to have our pricing as accurate and current as possible. Prices are detailed within the individual product listings and we reserve the right to amend our pricing at any time.
3. Product Descriptions
Here at Jakob Carter, we ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website. However, images on our website have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that these images will reproduce in the exact colour(s) shown nor that any given image will reflect the full design or specifications involving to that product. Jakob Carter reserves the right to rectify any error or oversight of product descriptions.
4. Conditions of Order
We ensure to keep our website product listings current but give no guarantee to the availability of any product advertised. All prices are in NZD and all orders placed within New Zealand will have an advertised price inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Tax).
International orders may be subject to customs import duties and taxes based on the destination country’s regulations and controls. Custom duties and taxes are based on the value of the order and the tax free threshold of the destination country. Jakob Carter is not responsible for any customs import duties or taxes incurred. Payment of duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient of the order. These fees are collected at the time of delivery and the customer will be notified by the courier to make payment prior to receiving goods.
Jakob Carter reserves the right to accept or reject any order placed through our website. If you do not receive a reply within 5 business days, your order is deemed cancelled.
5. Pre Orders and Custom Orders
All items purchased on pre order or by custom appointment are subject to the following terms and conditions:
● Pre orders and custom orders are prepaid before delivery.
● All sales are final. In the event that you wish to modify your pre order, confirmation must be made in writing to email@example.com within 5 days of placing your order.
● In the case that you are contacted to confirm your final balance payment, and no confirmation is received within 5 days, your order will be cancelled and no refund will be made for any previously paid deposits.
● We reserve the right to cancel your order if we do not hear from you within 30 days of completion.
6. Shipping and Returns
Jakob Carter operates under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
If goods are faulty or damaged on arrival, we will offer a full refund, exchange or store credit as well as refunding the cost of shipping. The following terms and conditions apply to refunded goods:
● Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
● Items must be unused with tags still attached.
● Items must be free from makeup and perfume, so please be mindful of this when trying them on.
● We don’t refund any sale items but we will do our best to accommodate size swaps.
● You will be refunded in your original form of payment.
More about returns can be found in our Returns Policy. Sadly, Jakob Carter cannot take responsibility if your return gets lost in transit or for any import duties and taxes incurred.